Benefits of Solar Panels on Your Home
Incorporating residential solar panels onto your property brings forth a host of environmental and financial benefits. By incorporating solar panels into your home, you not only have the potential to decrease your electricity expenses but also reduce your reliance on grid energy. Below, we outline the various advantages you can potentially enjoy by embracing solar panels for your residential needs:
About Our Solar Panels
How Solar Panels Work
Solar panels function by harnessing energy from the sun and transforming it into usable electricity to power your home. Additionally, any surplus electricity generated by your panels can potentially be sent back to your power meter, allowing you to offset the cost of your subsequent electric bill. This bidirectional flow of electricity enables you to maximize the benefits of solar power and potentially further reduce your overall energy expenses.
How Many Solar Panels Does My Home Need?
Determining the appropriate number of solar panels to power your home is dependent on several factors. These include your current energy bill, the size of your roof, and the amount of sunlight your property receives. It's important to note that solar power solutions are not a one-size-fits-all solution. To assess the ideal system size for your specific needs, we consider key factors such as:
- Your energy consumption
- The size of your home
- The direction of your home
- The amount of direct sunlight hours that your roof receives
Home Backup Battery Storage
FranklinWH's solar battery storage offers a reliable solution to mitigate the impact of power outages. During a grid failure, the battery system seamlessly activates, providing essential support to critical areas of your home. This ensures uninterrupted power supply when you need it most.
The solar battery storage unit works by storing the surplus energy generated by your solar panels during periods of high production, such as daylight hours. This stored energy can then be utilized during times when your panels are not actively generating electricity, such as at night or during power outages.
To enhance the value of our solar panels, we include a FranklinWH solar battery system at no additional cost during the installation process. This integrated solution enables you to maximize the benefits of solar energy storage, ensuring greater energy independence and resilience for your home.
For further insights into the advantages of solar energy storage, click the link below. Discover how our comprehensive solution can revolutionize your energy consumption and contribute to a sustainable future.
Determining The Cost Of Solar
What Goes Into The Cost Of A Solar Panel System?
Our premium solar panel systems are custom-designed to meet the specific needs of your home, taking into account various factors such as:
- Location: The geographical location of your home is considered to assess the solar irradiation levels and potential energy production.
- Electricity consumption: We analyze your home's current electricity usage patterns to determine the optimal size and output of the solar panel system.
- Orientation: The direction your home faces is evaluated to optimize solar panel placement and maximize sunlight exposure.
- Roof suitability: The accessibility of your roof to direct sunlight is taken into consideration to determine the feasibility of solar panel installation and potential energy generation.
- Energy bill offset: Your desired level of monthly power bill reduction through solar energy is factored in to tailor the system size and output accordingly.
Following a complimentary in-home assessment, our experienced professionals will utilize these factors to calculate the cost of your solar panel system based on your desired solar electricity production. This personalized approach ensures that your solar solution is optimized for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and energy savings.
Contact us today for a free assessment and discover the potential of solar power for your home.